Karmic Seed’s Mini Areca Palm Leaf Square Bowls are the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo, wooden and paper bowls, no tree is harmed to manufacture the Mini Areca Palm Leaf Square Bowl. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm Leaf d eep s quare Bowls are:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified biobased product
It works as a good taster bowl. One can also use it as an appetizer bowl by serving various appetizers such as toasted ravioli, oysters rockefeller, mozzarella sticks or deviled eggs.
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Perfect to use in restaurants/cafes or even wedding receptions/parties
- With its nesting design and lightweight structure, this plate is easy to stack, store, and transport throughout your facility.
Can the bowls be reused?
Our bowls are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The Mini Areca Palm Leaf Square Bowl naturally biodegrade in fewer than 2 months after disposal.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.